In 2014, we searched out and reported on several real estate companies that were effectively using different social networks for marketing. We recently found a few more and wanted to share them! What better way to get new ideas for your own social media marketing than by checking out what other companies are doing successfully? So, here’s our latest list of real estate companies rocking social media! (Be sure to check out our previous articles on companies rocking other networks like Instagram, Google+, YouTube and more. You’ll find links at the end of this post.)
21 Rio Rocks Facebook & Twitter
Austin has been noted as one of the best places to purchase or lease real estate and 2015 and 21 Rio is leveraging this by using social media. Austin is extremely popular with millennials and the tech industry and 21 Rio uses Facebook and Twitter to effectively reach their target audience by providing them with helpful information about Austin and why it is beneficial to purchase or lease their properties. This will attract more of their social audience to their website, increasing the opportunity for more qualified leads for their business.
Ashton Woods Rocks Houzz
One of the newest and most popular social networks that real estate companies can effectively use is Houzz. The network allows potential home buyers to search for designs they enjoy. Ashton Woods does a great job of utilizing Houzz to provide potential Atlanta buyers with visuals of their options. Here’s what Ashton Woods does so well on Houzz:
- They include a vast amount of images and provide detailed information about each one.
- Their images are frequently added to the “Ideabooks” of other Houzz users.
- They frequently engage on the social network, promptly responding to questions and adding new content.
- They have begun to amass a great library of positive reviews from clients.
If you are looking to strengthen your presence on Houzz, Ashton Woods is a great model for success!
Homes by Dickerson Rocks Pinterest
Pinterest is one of the strongest social networks for real estate companies thanks to the visual format and ability to link pins to website pages. Homes by Dickerson on Pinterest does an excellent job of providing potential homeowners with examples of their homes’ interiors and exteriors, as well as providing additional helpful information about the Raleigh, NC area and tips to make one’s home more comfortable. Pinning this kind of content will help enforce that your company is a local real estate expert and, thus, a great choice in real estate companies.
TRR Sotheby’s International Realty Rocks LinkedIn
TRR Sotheby has excelled at posting quality information regularly on LinkedIn and attaining followers. LinkedIn is a great tool to reach buyers who are looking to purchase high-end real estate. LinkedIn Groups offer the perfect opportunity to post helpful information and blog posts into groups where your target audience normally interacts. When you post in groups, it’s important to concentrate on these three things that TRR Sotheby does well:
- Participate in discussions and provide answers to questions group members ask. This demonstrates your expertise. Keep in mind, companies can’t participate in group discussions, but individual LinkedIn members who represent your company can. This makes it important to encourage your real estate team to participate in groups individually.
- Post helpful blog posts from your website.
- Avoid overt self-promotion. Don’t post rambling statements about how great you or your company are, and don’t post your homes for sale in LinkedIn groups. This isn’t a tool for listing your homes. This is a tool for demonstrating your expertise, which is a much more convincing indicator of why people should choose you than an overtly self-promoting messaging.
More RE Companies Rocking Social Media
For more examples of real estate companies rocking social media, check out the following helpful articles:
- Real Estate Professionals Rocking YouTube for Marketing
- 4 Real Estate Companies Rocking Google+
- 3 Home Building Companies That are Rocking Instagram
- 3 Home Builders Rocking Pinterest
- 5 Home Builders That Are Rocking Social Media