We’re already a month into the new year! Builders, how are your sales and marketing teams doing with their Q1 goals so far? If they need a pick-me-up, check out this step-by-step marketing strategy we have laid out for your marketing team in this guide. It will help you generate more qualified website leads that your marketing team can then hand off to your sales team!
The strategy integrates blogging, content marketing, and Facebook marketing to produce tangible leads your team can follow up with. Here’s a summary of the six steps. You’ll find complete instructions on how to implement the entire strategy when you download the free guide.
- 1. Create a Free e-Guide – Learn how to create a helpful guide that website visitors can download for free in exchange for providing contact information.
- 2. Create Landing & Thank You Pages – Learn how to create a landing page on your website where you can offer the e-guide as a free download.
- 3. Publish a Targeted Blog Post – Learn how to publish an effective, traffic-driving, targeted blog post on your website.
- 4. Include a Call-to-Action in the Blog Post – Learn how to insert an attractive, compelling call-to-action graphic inviting the reader to download the e-guide you created in step 1.
- 5. Share the Post on Facebook – Learn how to effectively share the blog post in a Facebook status update on your company Facebook page so that it drives website traffic.
- 6. Get this Guide in Front of Your Target Audience – Download the e-guide for free and find out the last step that will ensure your guide gets in front of your specific target audience!