If you are spending valuable time and money preparing content for your home building company, be sure that you are hitting all the proper distribution channels to boost engagement and awareness of your home building company. Check out the checklist below to get started distributing and promoting your valuable content.
Share, Share, Everywhere
- Make sure the content includes social media share buttons, so if viewers enjoy your content they can easy share it and spread the word about your business. This is especially crucial for home builders who often share project photos and videos – viewers love to share this type of content.
- Share the content directly to all your social media channels, be sure to include images, quotes, or anything catchy from the content in your post to draw attention and increase views.
- Share your content to specialty social channels, like Pinterest, StumbleUpon, and Houzz where users that are not your current followers are likely to find your content and spark an interest in your company. Pinterest is great for Home Builders as users will collect your images on their Boards and come back later look again. Houzz is similar in that users can save your projects and images and return later to their account and view them again.
- Share you content not only on your LinkedIn profile but in relevant LinkedIn Groups, once again this will increase the likelihood of non-followers with home building interests finding your content.
- Create an eblast to use email marketing to further push your content to potential or interested clients.
Pay for More Exposure
There are many great outlets for increasing your exposure through paid ads. Most of these use subtle disclaimers that your content is promoted, while still allowing the content to fit naturally in the platform. In other words, your ads won’t be annoying or spammy to viewers. Additionally, these paid ads do not have to be expensive; you can set your own budget and time frame.
- Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest ads flow directly in the viewers “feed”, barely disrupting them, and allow you to fine-tune your targeting to reach people who may be truly interested in home building services.
- Google AdWords is a great way of increasing your company’s visibility in Google searches where users are searching for content directly related to home building based off of keywords of your choice.
Increase Internal Exposure
It should go without saying that your content be posted on your website.
- Consider asking your employees or family members to share your content via email or on their social media accounts.
- Make the content available in different formats; if you are promoting a blog post consider creating a downloadable pdf, a video, or an infographic with the same information. Users vary in the type of content that they prefer to view, have your valuable content available in different forms.
- And finally, consider your relationship with other industry influencers – promote their content and share your content with them hoping for reciprocation.
For more information on content distribution contact the team at Paveya. We’d love to help. Visit us online at www.paveya.com or call us at 1-855-372-8392.