If you are on the search for inbound marketing software, you’ve probably heard about HubSpot. HubSpot was a pioneer in developing the inbound marketing methodology, and has created an all-in-one inbound marketing platform to help you “build effective, cross-channel marketing campaigns”.
Hubspot is a powerful and feature-rich software that can be extremely effective for your business, but it does have some negatives or rather downsides. HubSpot isn’t a magic software that will automatically give you tons of leads. You still have to put in work and effort to make Hubspot work for your business. It is a tool to help and guide you, it is not for the lazy or unmotivated.
HubSpot is designed with usability over flexibility. It is meant to be easy to learn and use, but not necessary extremely flexible or changeable in the way it works in general, so it can be limited to the uses it was designed for. But with flexibility as its downside, the upside is extreme ease of usability.
Additionally, the full HubSpot platform’s price can be steep for some businesses. HubSpot does offer alternative options at more affordable prices, but these come with some limitations.
If you want to give HubSpot a try, without a full or expensive commitment then consider the Free or Starter packages.
The free Hubspot beginners package is set up to help you capture, track, and convert leads from your website, it includes:
- Lead Generation Dashboard that displays your websites lead generation analytics.
- Lead Flows that help you create pop-up forms to attract and convert visitors from your website into leads.
- Collected Forms that will capture submissions on your website.
- Contact Database is a way for you to view your contacts from one central database.
- Lead Insights give you insights on your leads, like the company they work for, their job titles, social media profiles, and tracking on their activity on your website. For the free version you will only get the leads activity on your website for the first 7 days after they have been captured.
The free version will include some HubSpot branding, and the forms on your site will not be custom.
The HubSpot Starter package provides users with “unlimited contact insights” along with the ability to create custom form fields, and the HubSpot branding is removed. The starter package includes the same features as the free package including the Lead Generation Dashboard, Lead Flows, Collected Forms, Contact Database, and Lead Insights that have no time limit on the collection of website activity after the lead has been captured.
There are some other limitations that apply to the HubSpot Free and Starter packages, for more info check out the FAQs here.
If you need help with your inbound marketing plan contact the team at Paveya, we can help you get your marketing efforts started in the right direction or handle it all for you. Visit us online at www.paveya.com or call us at 1-855-372-8392.